Synchronizing with Mobile Devices
In addition to supporting mobile IMAP access, the Michigan Tech Collaboration Suite offers email, contacts, and calendar support for Faculty and Staff through the following:
- Mobile Web Browsers - all devices with HTML capable browsers, including the Apple iPhone.
- Java Enabled Devices
- BlackBerry (8800, 8300, 8100)
- Motorola (KRZR, RAZR, RAZR 2, RIZR, ROKR)
- Nokia (E61, N73, N80, N95)
- Samsung (SGH-E900)
- Sony-Ericsson (K800i, M600, W950i)
- Smartphones - Native OTA (Over The Air) synchronization and push email on iPhone, Windows, Palm, and Symbian OS devices
- Blackberry - A contract is required.